Free and Quick Proofreading

Friday, April 27, 2007

Yikes!

Obviously, I haven't opened Internet Explorer for a long time. Well, I finally did just a few minutes ago, and saw this when I logged on to TW:



Huh? Where did my image header go?? This is how it's supposed to look like:



I hard-coded the HTML for the image header on Mozilla Firefox. Since I've always been confident that the Firefox and IE people do try to make their browsers accommodate both Mozilla and Microsoft users, I did not anymore bother to check how TW would look like on IE. I guess it's never safe to assume things at the moment, especially with the case of the missing image header!

If you're seeing the same empty header on IE, do let me know. And, if you can tell me how or why the image wouldn't appear on IE, I'd really appreciate it. I'll see if I could make some adjustments later on. In the meantime, you might want to try using Mozilla Firefox as alternative browser. It's by far one of the best browsers I've ever used in my 12 years as Internet addict.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...