Free and Quick Proofreading

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Writer's Unblock Tool

I recently added Writer's Unblock Tool to my Google Reader. The Writer's Unblock Tool is a free gadget/tool from Mode Room Press that fights writer’s block. Every time you refresh it, a paragraph of prose imagery is generated to inspire you and give you suggestions for plot, setting and storyline. Here's a sample:



This tool would be most helpful for novelists, songwriters, poets, story authors, painters and other creative artists. It's been a long time since I dabbled into creative writing. I have some ideas germinating in my mind, but I haven't really written or typed anything. Hopefully, this tool would help me generate more ideas.

If you've tried this tool, let me know what you think of it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...