Free and Quick Proofreading

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Of Book Bags and Journals

Yes, women will always look for utility and fashion in everything.

I spotted this Virginia Woolf book bag at Literary Luminaries, a graphic arts product company that features Mike Caplanis' caricature art of the world's most famous authors. His caricatures are printed on a variety of products which include note cards, bookmarks, coffee mugs, umbrellas, journals and book bags.

I don't normally carry a lot of books with me, so a book bag purchase won't be necessary. I just thought it would be cool to carry along Virginia Woolf to the beach or some place quiet. Actually, I find this Fine Cloth Bound Journal of Great Women Writers to be more to my liking.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...