Free and Quick Proofreading

Saturday, February 01, 2014

Stuck at Home + Needing a Mobile Phone Load

I've been stuck at home since Thursday because I've been nursing a cold and experiencing some flu-like symptoms. Good thing we're having the long weekend. I don't have to wake up early to prepare breakfast and keep house for like 3 days!

Well, it's great to be home but given this lovely weather, I feel like I'm missing the outdoors. I will have to stay indoors for the time being and accomplish some errands while online. There's the usual writing assignments and blog updates. And there's the prepaid load that I need to get load for my phone and my mother-in-law's. Good thing I found this site where you can buy Smart load online. The process is simple: Just fill out the required fields (always double check the mobile phone number before you hit the submit button) and then pay!

Pay4Data.com sells load for the major telecom companies in the Philippines - Smart, Globe and Sun. It's really convenient for anyone who doesn't have the time to go out and buy a load. Even users who are out of the country can buy load from this site as long as they have their account's roaming feature enabled. How neat. I'll keep that mind in case I find myself in country.

In the meantime, I'll have to get some rest now and perhaps continue doing my tasks another day or time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...