In case you haven't heard, Bubblews has a history of NOT paying many of its members. Yes, you've read it right: MANY. Do not be alarmed, however, with all the bashing and bad publicity about this issue. Many of these users seem unaware that they have violated Bubblews' TOS and they end up being bitter about the whole thing. It's quite understandable especially since it's so exciting to see the figures in the Bank grow bigger and bigger with every post you make. The thing is, you shouldn't think make money your prime motivation in writing for Bubblews.
Here are some tips on how to successfully redeem your earnings from Bubblews:
1. Write with some sense. Many users fail to keep this in mind. They write and babble and talk about the same things over and over in like 5 posts. Bubblews allows users to post a maximum of 10 articles. Many users abuse this by posting a lot of nonsense thinking that the more articles they post, the more money they can make. If you wish to go for quantity, you might as well go for quality. Sure, feel free to post about your life but try to offer some personal insights so your readers can benefit from it as well.
2. Connect with people you find interesting. I know it's good to have many connections as there's the potential of making a lot of views for your articles. I'd done this before and regretted it. I found some users to be so greedy as to post 5 articles in 5 minutes! I mean, come on, if you're really after having your article read, you wouldn't do that. I also refuse to connect with users who talk about dollar earnings and Bubblews redemption all the time. It's a waste of time and their posts serve as spam in my notification list. Connect with people who write good articles. Leave comments and show your appreciation. Read and digest their posts. The good karma will eventually bounce back on you. Trust me on this one.
3. Follow the rules and tread lightly. The Bubblews staff have low tolerance for people who do not know how to follow simple site rules. Some users assume that they can easily get away with some things. But you'll have to keep in mind that the owner of Bubblews, Mr. Arvin, and his staff are intelligent people. They know who's just playing around to get a lot of dollars. I still think that it's every site owner's discretion to choose who deserves to get a share of their funds. What are these rules? They're in the TOS section of Bubblews. Here are some important ones you should always keep in mind:
- Don't plagiarize. Don't quote without proper citation.
- Use original photos or photos you yourself have taken. If you are going to use somebody else's, make sure it's free for use or copyright-free.
- Always provide image source or image credit at the end of your articles. ALWAYS.
- Avoid placing external links even though they're not affiliate links. Just to be safe. You can place internal links like links to other Bubblews articles that are related to your post.
- Stop writing about redemptions and making money on Bubblews. There are better topics you can write about. Be creative.
I hope these 3 simple tips have helped you in some way. If there are other tips you wish to share regarding this topic, feel free to leave comments. Happy Bubbling! :o)