Free and Quick Proofreading

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

How long does it take for a Paypal e-check to be cleared?


On the safe side, it's one week -- about 5 business days.

Don't fret. Though I know I did. I requested payment from Bubblews last week of February and was told that the e-check will be cleared after 3 days. Oh, the agony of waiting! I have never waited with this much anxiety. I've been hoping to get the money and use it to pay for web hosting fees. But, alas, the delay is no one's fault. It's just how online payment facilities work.

So, if you're on the same boat, there's no other recourse but to wait and to continue writing articles. I realize I've been obsessed about getting the money that I've forgotten to make more money! That's how freelance writers should operate anyway.

Today, I confess that I did check on my Paypal dashboard to see if the e-check has been cleared. Still not there, but I know it's coming. In the meantime, I'll be busy blogging on my sites and writing for Bubblews.

You might also want to read: How to Successfully Redeem Your Earnings from Bubblews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...