Have you been thinking it's time to finally write that e-book or special report? Perhaps you want to give it away to gain more subscribers for your list. Or maybe you would like to increase your passive income by selling an e-book or report.
Whatever your reason for creating it, turning your articles into an e-book is an easy way to repurpose content you've already written. Here are some steps to follow to do just that:
1. Compile articles that are on a similar theme so they work together as a book or report. If you've written an article series, or have several articles that are on one topic, these would be good candidates for your e-book or report. If you don't have this in place, take some time to write what you're missing.
2. Organize your articles into a logical format. I like to write a short introduction and conclusion for the book as well, so it feels like a book or report, not like a few articles put together.
3. Depending on how long you're making your book or report, you also might want to add a table of contents, to make the e-book easier to use.
4. I usually format the articles and content in a Word document and then publish it as a PDF to create the e-book or report. For this, I use Adobe Acrobat, but there are some good free programs as well.
5. You'll also want to add some active links to your new document, so they can visit your website or any affiliate links you have in there. If you use a table of contents, you can link that to the various articles throughout the book.
6. For an e-book, you'll want to add a professional looking cover. If you're like me and don't do graphics, you can hire a designer to create one for you.
One more quick tip - ask some of your online friends or clients to review it for you and use their testimonials on your sales page or download page. Now that you've published your first e-book, the next step is to let your market know how much it can benefit them.
Denise Willms is a professional article writer who specializes in creating content for moms. Visit http://www.wahm-articles.com/ to download her free ebook, Get Started!! Making Money by Writing WAHM Articles and learn how you can tap into this lucrative market