Free and Quick Proofreading

Thursday, February 28, 2008

On Getting a New Pair of Writerly Specs

I've been wearing eyeglasses since I was 13. Throughout the years I've had my share of good and bad, stylish and nerdy eyeglasses. But since I've gotten older, my preferences seem to have diminished to utility which means that as long as my pair of specs provides clear vision, it's good enough.

Lately though I've been looking into getting a stylish yet affordable pair of glasses. Yes, it's time to do away with the nerdy specs and try out something more fashionable.




I found this chic pair of specs at Zenni Optical. ZenniOptical.com sells stylish prescription glasses online. You will find huge selection of frames, with single vision lens, sunsensor (potochromic) lens, tinted suglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens.

The Secret to Zenni’s low prices is that they sell only their own manufactured frames direct to the customer, with no middlemen and virtually no advertising budget. You can actually get Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses inclusive of the following:

* High quality stylish frame

* Thin and Light 1.57 index lens

* Anti Scratch Coating

* Full UV Protection

* Lens edge polishing and beveling

* Quality Hard Eyeglass case

* Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth

* Full Guarantee

Zenni does sell internationally. Ordering online is a breeze.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...